Improved quality of life in the communities in Buganda
To draw on the strengths of the Kabakaship to mobilize and avail resources to charitable projects for sustainable community development in Buganda
- Relief of poverty, sickness and distress and improvement in living conditions of children, women, the disadvantaged, and the disabled.
- The protection and preservation of health with much emphasis on primary health care and the AIDS epidemic.
- The advancement of learning through formal and informal education, including research into culture and related activities.
- Conservation of wildlife and the environment incorporating relative biological research
- Sustainability, Loyalty, Self-reliance, Community spirit, Transparence, Accountability